I can shop only online now but it didn't stop me from creating this shopping list for you! Here are the best pieces from Zara, Mango, Massimo Dutti, & Other Stories. These pieces are great investments for any wardrobe! These pieces should be styled according to your body type & fashion style. If you don't know your body type - you can always check this article here. Make sure to pick clothes with colors that suit your skin undertone. Enjoy this shopping list! You can click on the image and it will take you to the store's website.
2. Zara Flowy Silk Blouse - if you don't have any silk blouses in your wardrobe this one is a great choice! White color, elegant shape and breathable fabric. You can style it for any occasion.
3. Zara Mesh Kitten Heels - I love kittens heels! This model doesn't have any unnecessary elements. This is why it will be a perfect addition! However, it has a uniqueness - a mesh! Definitely great heels to get.
4. Zara Pleated Bucket Bag - Bucket bags won't go out fashion any time soon. The pleated material gives it an unusual look but still keeps it wearable with many outfits. I'd advise getting it in light blue than in beige or black colors.
1. Mango Pockets Shirt Dress - who told that fuchsia is not the basic color? I'd recommend this dress if you want a pop of color in your wardrobe. You can style it with sneakers, heels, or ankle boots! Great dress if your body type has a Natural or Dramatic type. And the best part is that it's made out of viscose - super breathable fabric.
2. Mango Double-breasted Blazer & Palazzo Pants - if you don't have a red suit then this one worth your check! It has beautiful red shade (make sure it matches your skin undertone) and a really good length for a blazer. The beautiful buttons add charm to this suit.
3. Mango Green Stain Midi Skirt - satin skirts are a must in any wardrobe! This one caught my attention because of the color! It will look good on cold & warm skin tones if styled properly.
4. Mango Mini Cross Body Bag - this shape is so popular right now but it won't go out of style. Plus, leather texture makes it so pretty! This color actually will match this green satin skirt!
1. Massimo Dutti Linen Oversize Blouse - I usually avoid linen because it doesn't look great and wrinkles a lot. However, this indigo linen blouse from Massimo Dutti is amazing! Look how expensive and elegant the fabric is. It's really unusual to see such high-quality linen. If you need a blouse that is breathable, has beautiful color get this one. I'm going to order one too.
2. Massimo Dutti Dress with Side Buttons - this dress is like a white canvas that you can paint on. Add a large belt, bold jewelry and a bag. It will look stunning with anything! Beautiful for girls who have Dramtic or Natural body type. If you're Gamine or Romanitc add small details to it.
3. Massimo Dutti Cream Loafers with Horsebit Detail - classic style loafers made out of leather. If you have lots of light clothes in your wardrobe take a look at this pair.
4. Wool/silk V-neck Cardigan - if you're getting ready for a fall season check this cardigan and top. The color is a beautiful raspberry one. Match it with the same colored top like on the photo or other muted tones. The wool & silk fabric blend will keep the cardigan soft and smooth.
& Other Stories
1. & Other Stories Scrunchie Strap Midi Dress - pretty, green v-neck dress. & Other Stories always carry good dresses and highly advise to check it. This dress is special because of the scrunchie strap and split. Perfect for days & nights out.
2. & Other Stories Asymmetric Satin Midi Skirt - I have this skirt & I love it! The only thing to consider is that it wrinkles a lot. It will be perfect for standing events. It has a nice asymmetrical shape and a gorgeous pink color. I wear it for tango.
3. Oversized Gold Button Cardigan - what can I say? It's a classic thing to own. It will look great with any outfit & especially for the fall season. Style with golden jewelry and black jeans/pants.
4. Rainbow Rhinestone Hanging Earrings - they come in different shades. Why get them? Because these earrings will go with different outfits. If you love the color or want to add some pop to your outfit they will be the best choice.
This is it! I hope you enjoyed this post & got inspired! Let me know in the comments which pieces you liked the most.